Carshalton fair August bank hoilday.

Bikes, Bicyclists or Brexit - anything you want to discuss.
mark hancock.

Carshalton fair August bank hoilday.

Post by mark hancock. » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:39 am

Hi guys and girls i need help with this i'm now working,so we need at least two people on the stand,the idea is to promote the club in the local area. we need 8 classic bike's for the stand,i'm showing the moulton,let me know if you would like to show a bike,need the history of the model you are showing.i will make up a board with what the club is about ie run's,tour's,racing,where we meet,we need another board with club history on it who can help with this. i need a flyer designed to give out to interested people,i think 200 should be enough,we also need a club flag designed so i can get one made up,i was thinking of having a two turbo's set up one with a kid's bike on, the other with an adult bike,and the idea would be 10 minutes each on the turbo and the fastest ride win's so both bike's would need a computer on,£1 a go.Each winner get's ten pound's,we need a club meeting next month to get an organiser for this and who can help out,can anyone get a stand too,i maybe able to get one via the scout's.let me know what you can do.