Anerley long sleeve *summer* jersey & arm warmers

Buy, sell or exchange anything between club members. No commercial ads please.
ge0rge

Anerley long sleeve *summer* jersey & arm warmers

Post by ge0rge » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Possibly not the best time to advertise this ... what with all the snow and cold weather still around. But anyway, here goes -
I have in my possession a brand new long sleeve Anerley *summer* jersey (large size). It was passed to me by Brian Penny along with 5 pairs of arm warmers (2 medium size, 2 large and 1 extra large). They of course belong to the club but the jersey may be a good acquisition for someone in the club. The jersey itself is in our current club design (although I know there are plans afoot for a new design ...which will not be too different from the current model).
I don't know what large means size-wise (but measuring it from under the sleeves across the chest - see picture, it is 21 inches or 54 centimeters across).
I also don't know the price of the jersey (or the arm warmers) but keeping them in my possession is of no benefit to the club finance. So, any bid from any of you?
Contact me by email (gleung22@gmail.com) if you are interested. I leave it to you to make whatever donation to the club for any of these items.

Here is a link to some pics of the jersey (and the arm sleeves) -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hp2aj ... F70gCOsHLg

George Leung
Club Treasurer