Herne Hill track session's.

Bikes, Bicyclists or Brexit - anything you want to discuss.
mark hancock.

Herne Hill track session's.

Post by mark hancock. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:05 pm

I have been in touch with Herne hill about hiring the track with a coach this will be on a Thursday in the new year,it's include's track bike hire too,we need at least 15 rider's,we will ride there,have a 2 hour coaching session,and ride back.Cost is £13 each.Who want's to ride i need to know before Christmas money up front,pay your run leader.

mark hancock.

Re: Herne Hill track session's.

Post by mark hancock. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:49 pm

i need name's for this event the cost is £15 each for a 2 hour session you get coaching and a track bike to use,the date is January the 25th at 11am,we will ride out from Purley.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:42 pm

Still looking for more rider's for this event,come on guy's and girl's it will be fun,if we don't get support for these event's,i will not be able to keep putting them on,and the club will slowly die.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 pm

IT's Herne hill this Thursday at 11am,if you want to ride bring a helmet,gloves,and pedal's and your shoe's of course,all welcome,if you don't want to ride bring a camera down and watch.We are leaving Purley at 9.30am this week for the ride out,donation to club funds for the rider's.Please wear club kit thank's.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:57 am

This session was a big success,if i plan other one who would be interested in going,it show's you how to ride in a bunch safely,would need 13 rider's for the two hour session,Cost would be £15 each.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Ok i have been looking at Herne hill's site on a Wednesday and Thursday they have a taster session for women and veteran's over 40 it's in the morning,cost is £10 each,ideal for are club,book online.I think the whole club would benefit if every rider attended one of these session's,would improve the overall standard of riding on a club run too,if you get the bug as some of us have already,you can train to race in the many track league's Herne hill run.