club kit.

Bikes, Bicyclists or Brexit - anything you want to discuss.
mark hancock.

club kit.

Post by mark hancock. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:53 pm

i have sample's of new club kit to look at tomorrow at the agm.Also have a price list,we need to have a vote on weather we go ahead with these,or we look eslewhere.

mark hancock.

Re: club kit.

Post by mark hancock. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Akuma are saying they cannot come down on price's,do we go ahead with them,they are saying they can get women's sample's,or do we look else where,i need some feed back get involved and tell me what we should do.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:37 am

Have have women's kit sample's coming in this week in size 8,10,and 14.Who want's to try it on and then we can start putting in kit order's.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Wed May 02, 2018 7:19 pm

We need to decide on the club kit by the weekend i have samples if any one would like to look or try them on contact me here.Akuma maybe the new kit maker check there website out.Prices are mens and ladies short sleeve jersey's £48 with a quarter zip,full zip is £51.You can have a concealed zip pocket too for an extra £3.60.Bib short's are £64.79 both mens and ladies.Mens and ladies Gilet are £84.Long sleeve jersey's are £3 extra for the quarter zip or £4.19 for the full zip.There is winter kit too,this is just summer kit at the moment.There may be a club discount on the first order what this space.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Sat May 19, 2018 10:08 am

The summer kit order is now open.If you go on Akuma's website there is a sizing chart,as i have said before there is a club discount on the first order,two items only.Contact George via email to order,if you want a skinsuit we need to order 4.You need to order by the 20th of june 2018.

mark hancock.

Post by mark hancock. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:39 am

Remember if you need club kit order via George,check Akuma's website for sizes,you have until june the 30th to put an order in.Club price's are discounted by about 15 per cent on the first order this is on two items only,if you want three you will have to pay full price on the third item.Club prices are mens and womens short sleeve jersey with a quarter zip £40.Mens and womens short sleeve jersey with a full zip is £43.concealed zip pocket £3.60 extra.Bib short's men's and womens £54.79.Mens and Womens gilet £74.There will be a winter kit order in september 2018.